Get Patent Protection For Your Invention
A patent is a monopoly or an exclusive right granted for a specified period of time by the State to an inventor, or to another person, in exchange for a full disclosure of the invention to the public. This monopoly entitles an Applicant, within the territory where the Patent application is filed, to exclude any third party from making, using, disposing or offering to dispose of, or importing the invention for specified 20-year period.
A patent gives you the right to stop others from copying, manufacturing, selling or importing your invention without your permission.
- A patent gives you the right to license use of, or sell, the patent.
- Protecting your intellectual property and inventions make sense in today’s competitive environment.
- You get protection for a 20-year period, allowing you to keep competitors at bay.
- You, or those authorised by you, can then exploit the commercial benefits of your invention.
- You can license your patent for others to use it, or sell it, as with any asset.
- This can provide an important source of revenue for your business.
- Stay ahead of your competition and protect your new and inventive products/articles/apparatus/systems/processes/methods.
- The Patents Act
- The Regulations under the Patents Act
- Published Monthly Patent Journals (Patents in the last month)
Get A Consultation Now
Complete your details below now: